This policy details demonstrates Trench Limited’s commitment to the privacy of your personal information.
We have indicated below our GDPR Practices applicable when dealing with us.
We may update this Policy at any time without notice. Updates will be marked with a new version number and dated accordingly. You agree to review this Policy regularly and be bound by the policy then in force as it appears on our website.
Trench Limited is subject to UK and European privacy legislation, which regulates the use of individuals’ personal information. This legislation imposes specific requirements on Trench Limited. All personal information supplied by you to us either online via the website, in writing or electronically will be protected by us in accordance with current applicable privacy legislation and the terms of this Policy.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold, subject to overriding legal obligations:
- Informed - to be informed how we collect and use your personal data.
- Access - to have access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Amendment - to have your personal information held by us rectified should any information be proven to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Delete - to have all personal data we hold to be deleted.
- Stop - to stop the processing of your personal data.
- Object - to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose/s.
- Data Portability – to ask for a copy of your personal data held by us to re-use with another service/business.
What Personal Data do we collect?
An Example of typical information we collect (but not limited to) is detailed below:
Director/Key people/Partner information
How we will use your information and Consent:
GDPR states that we must have a valid lawful basis for using your personal data. This may be because it is imperative that we use this data to trade with you. By trading with Trench Limited either as a Supplier or a Customer you consent to our use of your personal data to enable us to carry out our legitimate business transactions with yourselves.
We have detailed below examples (but not limited to) of how we would use your information
- To supply you with information/enquires /goods you have requested
- Requesting you to supply information/enquiries goods to Trench Limited
- Carrying out analysis required to enable us to improve the quality of our/your service
- Maintaining our records for administrative and accounting purposes
- Arrange/Track deliveries
- Assisting with police enquiries/investigations
- Compliance of statutory & regulatory obligations
- To send information to you we feel may be of interest
Who would the information be disclosed to:
Except as provided below we will not share your personal information with any third parties:
- Our current Credit Reference Agency/Trade Referees
- External Transport/Postal Businesses in the course of normal trading transactions.
- Debt Collection Agencies/Solicitors/Courts in the event of non-payment/disputes.
- We may disclose your personal information to the police or other public-sector bodies with authority to request such information and/or fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, to prevent, detect or discourage crime and/or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
Personal Information Transfer
By submitting personal information to Trench Limited you agree that Trench Limited may legitimately transfer your personal information to third parties (who may be located outside of the European Economic Area).
You also agree that in the event that Trench Limited was to undergo any form of restructuring, whether by acquisition, merger or otherwise, we may continue to use and share your personal data across the restructured firm.
Trench Limited operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided.
Please note that whilst we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information and/or other data that you disclose to us. You accept the inherent risks of providing information in dealing with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form/email link on our website the data that you supply will not be stored by this website or passed/be processed by any third party processors. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent directly to us. We will simply use this information to reply to your request. Please note not all mail servers are secure and we would suggest that you always consider an email as an insecure medium and not include personal, confidential or otherwise sensitive information within an email.
Changes & Contact Information
If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, or should you wish to have your information updated or corrected, please contact email@example.com. We will use our reasonable endeavours to deal with your questions or queries and to update or correct your information promptly and within the GDPR rules.
Any dispute between you and Trench Limited shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.